WorkSafe Saskatchewan, for a limited time (no end date currently) is providing residence of Saskatchewan with FREE online health and safety education certification. This is a great opportunity to include in your resume when applying for a job. Courses include Bullying in the Workplace, Hazard Identification, Mental Health, Violence in the Workplace, and WHMIS. Course descriptions are available. Once you go through the registration, and declare yourself as a Saskatchewan resident, your total cost will be zero dollars. You can then begin taking the courses you have selected.
WorkSafe offers many training courses online. This means you can work on them at your own pace and when it’s convenient for you. This also makes it easier to have more of your staff trained in WHMIS, Inspections and Investigations.
NOTE: Successfully completing both the Inspections and Investigations online courses provides the equivalent of the Occupational Health and Safety Level 2 Committee training.
- Hazard Assessment, Identification and Control
- Online WHMIS Training
- Psychological Health and Safety
- Psychological Health and Wellness programs, University of Fredericton
- Young Worker Readiness Certificate Course
- Violence and Acts of Aggression
- Workplace Incident Investigation
- Workplace Inspection Training