Posted on Friday, December 13, 2019 by Admin C.L.
2020 Application Information
What is Required?
Students are to convey the contributions they have made to their communities in a short online essay, maximum 1,250 words. Key qualities students should demonstrate are leadership, motivation and communication skills. Other attributes may include volunteering, participation in charitable events or fundraising, and contributions that enrich the lives of others and their communities.
Deadline: March 9, 2020
Posted on Wednesday, December 11, 2019 by Admin C.L.
SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM
At Arctic Chiropractic, our goals is to maintain and improve the spinal health of every patient, while educating the community and each patient about the benefits associated with chiropractic care. People develop back pain for a variety of reasons and it is our goal to education as many people as possible in ways to avoid develping chronic back pain.
Scholarships and Bursaries for Post Secondary Education and Labour Education
The Saskatchewan Government and General Employees’ Union encourages its members and their dependents to learn throughout their lives. Our Scholarship and Bursary Directory lists more than $65,000 in scholarships and bursaries for post-secondary education, including labour studies. The 2019 directory can be viewed by clicking on the link below, the 2020 will be posted in the near future:
Go to room 130 for more information.
Posted on Friday, December 6, 2019 by Admin C.L.
Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Scholarship and Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Scholarship
- The Ministry of Education and the Saskatchewan Association for Community Education (SACE) would like to announce the 2019-20 school year Call for Nominations regarding the Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Scholarship and the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Scholarship.
- Through these scholarships, government provides an annual maximum of $16,000 to ease the financial burden that some students face during their educational journey. These students are living with vulnerable circumstances.
The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Scholarship assists Grade 11 students with completing their secondary education. A maximum of 20, $500 scholarships, are awarded annually.
The Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Scholarship assists Grade 12 students with completing their post-secondary education. A maximum of six, $1,000 scholarships, are awarded annually.
For more information regarding the scholarships, please direct your attention to the following websites:
The application deadline for both scholarships is March 15, 2020.
Contact: Delphine Melchert, SACE Scholarship Selection Committee Coordinator, 306-764-3389, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The RCMP Depot Youth Camp is for students aged 16-19 (currently in Grade 11 or 12). The application deadline is March 2, 20. 2020. It is an amazing opportunity for students who are interested in a career in law enforcement!
Students selected for the RCMP Youth Camp form a co-ed group that is reflective of a typical RMCP cadet troop. By the end of the week-long camp, the group will develop a good understanding of the career possibilities offered by the RCMP. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to experience Depot prior to submitting an RCMP application.
About the program:
Student selection will be based on academic achievement, fitness and interest in a career in policing. While at camp, students will be issued parts of the RCMP uniform to wear and will be expected to as as a troop in training. They will be rquired to wake up early, keep dorms clean, and behave as a professional representative of the RCMP.
- July 20-24, 2020
- July 27-31, 2020
See Ms. Lapointe for more information.
Various amounts! Apply as early as possible as funds are limted.
→ Must be accepted into a full-time welding program for post-secondary
→ Complete online form
→ Provide 2 references (not family)
→ Include current transcript verification report with grade 11-12 marks highlighted (school report transcript is fine)
→ Letter of recommendation (teacher, staff member, employer) relating to your welding activities
→ Acceptance letter to post-secondary institution
→ 500 word essay (details on site under Instructions)
→ Recipients must agree to be publically acknowledged
Are you often described as a leader, an achiever, or an innovator? Do you have limitless drive, ambition, and determination? If so, there’s an opportunity to receive a $25,000 prize towards your post-secondary education.
You could receive a $25,000 prize towards your post-secondary education. With your academic excellence and great communication skills, you have the opportunity to make a positive impact and solve real world problems. You could also be flown to Ottawa and recognized for your achievements at the STEAM Horizon Awards ceremony.
- be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada by the application deadline;
- be 16 to 18 years of age by the application deadline;
- have been recognized for accomplishments in a formal capacity (e.g., selected as a winner or participant of a science fair, patent application, conference presentation) or less formal capacity (e.g., founding a coding club, developing a course for kids, creating an interactive art installation, volunteer work, community outreach);
- have obtained, over the previous year of study, an academic average of 80% or higher;
- be preparing to enroll in the fall of 2020 in your first year of post-secondary education (university, college or CÉGEP) in a STEAM field at a Canadian institution.
How to apply:
- Application Form
- Create a short video
- Talk to school rep
- Sign form
Deadline: January 15, 2020
Posted on Wednesday, December 4, 2019 by Admin C.L.
There are a variety of Red Cross Psychological First aid, Standard First Aid and CPR AED, and Lifesaving Instructor training that are offered in Moose Jaw in the near future. Check out the link below.