The 2021 Topic is “What can IWSH do to raise awareness for those who lack access to running water, sanitation?”
To acquaint the uninitiated with the crucial importance the plumbing industry plays in our everyday lives. To introduce students to the global impact of IWSH projects.
Students must provide a copy of their current full-time schedule, school transcripts, or acceptance letter with their submission.
Must be a current high school senior; or enrolled or accepted as a full-time (12 credit hours) student in an accredited technical school, community college, trade school, four-year accredited college or university, or an apprentice program.
International students are eligible. Please submit proper school documentation with the essay.
GENERAL RULES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Go to their website for specific information
- Deadline: April 30, 2021
- $1000, $750, $500
- Student or student’s parent(s) must be registered Saskatchewan pulse growers (i.e. they have sold Saskatchewan-grown pulses in the last two years)
- Student must not be an immediate family member of current SPG staff or Directors
- Student must have a minimum average of 70% on five subject high school average
- Student must be accepted as a full-time student this fall in a Saskatchewan-based, post-secondary program that is associated with the pulse industry or agriculture (example: agriculture, natural sciences, engineering, nutrition)
Letter to schools advising of scholarship
2017 Undergraduate Scholarship Criteria
2017 Application Form
Deadline: May 5, 2017
Multiple awards of 1500 are available to students from a family farming operation with plans to enter their first year of post-secondary education at a Canadian educational institutional (diploma or degree) in a first-year agriculture program.
Deadline: unsure at this time, 2015 – March, 2016 – June
Undergraduate Scholarships for First- Year Students Enrolled in a Saskatchewan Based Post Secondary Program
2016 Undergraduate Scholarship Criteria
Deadline: May 6, 2016