Posted on Wednesday, March 28, 2018 by Admin C.L.
List of scholarships introduced to students:
- National Union of Public and General Employees (SGEU)
- Conexus Credit Union
- Co-op Caring for the Community
- Co-op Employee
- Uniroyal Junior Curling and Don Berglind Memorial Scholarship
- Knights of Columbus (COOL)
- Knights of Columbus (St. Joseph)
- Ned Andreoni Memorial Scholarship
- La Bourse Arthur Landry Bursary
- HTTA Bursary Application
- CUPE 5506
- CUPE 5512
- Cando Scholarship
- Rotary Club of Moose Jaw Scholarship
- Friendly City Optimist Club Friend of Youth Scholarship
- Sacred Heart SCC Scholarship
- St. Mary SCC Scholarship
- St. Michael SCC Scholarship
All Grade 12 students are required to complete the General Scholarship Application form to be considered for any and all school scholarships that are administered through Vanier (Vanier Collegiate Scholarships Committee).
2018 General Scholarship Application Form
They will be handed out on Monday, March 28 and all forms must be handed back to your CE teacher ASAP!
Do you want to develop the skills required to work in a challenging and demanding field? This 17 week program provides entry level knowledge and skill development in plumbing installation, water supplies, wast systems and plumbing fixtures. Once you become a apprentice, graduates of the program can apply to the SK Apprenticeship and Trade Certification Commission for credit for Level 1.
Locations: Regina (Aug. 20 – Dec. 14) and Saskatoon (Aug. 20 – Dec. 14)
Costs: Tuition and fees $9645, books and other fees $978, additional costs for PPE, and steel toed work boots are required.
Admission: Grade 11 and English requirement
For more information: Carol Krawczyk email@example.com or Jim Marcia firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2018 by Admin C.L.
A career fair with organizations who are serious and committed to hiring First Nation, Mètis and Inuit people; encourages and provides space for interactive, fun and entertaining displays; is highly marketed to enhance attendance and participation; and, utilizes high profile role models to inspire, aspire to and motivate.
All Secondary and Post Secondary Youth are invited to attend the Stepping Stones Career Fair.
What is Innovative Manufacturing? Is it the right program for you? Saskatchewan’s manufacturing sector continues to grow and this new & exciting program is preparing students to meet these industry needs! The program offers a wide range of training from design, CAD/CAM drafting, CNC machining, welding, fabrication, robotics, 3D printing, & project management.
||Saturday, April 21, 2018
||10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
||Sask Polytech, Regina Campus
4500 Wascana Parkway, Regina, Saskatchewan
Please enter at the main entrance doors and you will be directed to A164 on Level 1.
Free parking provided!
Come out to Sask Polytech and to find out more about the Innovative Manufacturing diploma program. This is the opportunity to try out the new equipment and have a chance to manufacture something yourself! You might even win a prize!
Lunch is provided.
For more information: https://saskpolytech.ca/about/school-of-mining-energy-and-manufacturing/beginnovate.aspx
Contact: Crystal Olson at 306-775-7432 or email@example.com
When: April 13, 2018, 8:45-3:15 pm
Who: Grades 9-12
Why Should You Attend?
- learn about careers in trades and technology from women role models who will be with you throughout the day
- networking with other grade 9-12 women who have same interests
- participate in “Junk Yard Wars”, a team engineering activity
- visit the Skills Canada Provincial Competitions
- win cool prizes
- find out if a career in the trades or technology
Only 40 spots available.
Register by filling out the registration form (pdf) and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org; fax to 306-775-7700; or register online. Participants must also submit a signed participant waiver form (pdf) prior to the event. Please contact Jessica Baldwin at email@example.com or 306-775-7427 for more information.
Posted on Friday, March 16, 2018 by Admin C.L.
- Brian Fudge Memorial Scholarship
- Scholarship for Students of Colour
- Scholarship for Indigenous Students
- Tommy Douglas Scholarship
- Terry Fox Memorial
- Child/Grandchild of a member.
- Saskatchewan Government and General Emplyees’ Union
- Various criteria and factors to look at for each of the scholarships above
Information and Application Forms:
Deadline Date: July 6, 2018
Posted on Tuesday, March 6, 2018 by Admin C.L.
The Knights of Columbus, Father Gilpin Council #9760, in 1995, initiated a scholarship to commemorate the tenth anniversary of our council. It is awarded to a Catholic students in their first year of post-secondary education.
Vanier Grade 12 students who are interested, please see Ms. Lapointe.
Open to Vanier grade 12 students who are continuing post-secondary school. The student must be a son/daughter of a K of C member. See your school counsellor for an application form.
Deadline: May 1
- A graduate of Vanier Collegiate in Moose Jaw.
- Child of a member of CWL or UCWL council St. Joseph’s Church Moose Jaw, Church of our Lady Moose Jaw, St. John’s Marquis, or the Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Moose Jaw.
- Transcript of Grade 12 marks signed by the school principal.
- Description of your school, church and community activities including volunteer work.
- Applicant must be accepted to University, College or Vocation School for the fall term following Grade 12 graduation.
- Application submission to: Ms. C. Lapointe, Vanier Collegiate Guidance Counsellor
Deadline: May 1, 2018
CWL Scholarship Form 2018– See Ms. Lapointe