Posted on Friday, April 24, 2020 by Admin C.L.
Information and Application Form
Nomination Deadline: May 10, 2020
Submissions: email a pdf copy to firstname.lastname@example.org (nominee name.Boechler.pdf)
Posted on Wednesday, April 22, 2020 by Admin C.L.
The Knights of Columbus, Father Gilpin Council #9760, in 1995, initiated a scholarship to commemorate the tenth anniversary of our council. It is awarded to a Catholic students in their first year of post-secondary education.
Vanier Grade 12 students can click here to get access to the scholarship information sheet and application.
Deadline: MAY 15
MAKE SURE YOU SEND IT TO THE APPROPRIATE ADDRESS!
If you connection is with a different council, you can still apply. It is just that they will give preference to a local member first.
May 1st each year
- May 27, 2020
- Email to email@example.com (send as a pdf, file name: firstname.lastname.Landry.pdf)
- This scholarship will be awarded to a graduate of Vanier Collegiate who has completed all the courses necessary to receive their high school Diploma – Mention Bilingue.
- The recipient will have attended Vanier Collegiate for a minimum of two years, have an average of 75% or better in grade twelve according to the criteria established by the school for this calculation. The financial needs of the family are an important consideration.
- In order to receive these funds the student will submit proof by May 27
May 1st of their enrollment at a University in Canada or in France and taking a minimum of two classes in French in their first year of study. If you do not have proof of registration of classes, please apply anyways before the deadline and state your inention of taking TWO FRENCH CLASSES next year. Once you have registered you can then email proof of enrollment to Ms. Lapointe.
- Application forms for this scholarship are available from the Counsellor’s office or the Office of the Principal. These must be submitted to the Counsellor or the Principal no later than May 1st.
- If in any year the terms and conditions of this scholarship are not met, the scholarship will not be awarded for that year.
Application Form and Information
Posted on Tuesday, March 6, 2018 by Admin C.L.
- A graduate of Vanier Collegiate in Moose Jaw.
- Child of a member of CWL or UCWL council St. Joseph’s Church Moose Jaw, Church of our Lady Moose Jaw, St. John’s Marquis, or the Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Moose Jaw.
- Transcript of Grade 12 marks signed by the school principal.
- Description of your school, church and community activities including volunteer work.
- Applicant must be accepted to University, College or Vocation School for the fall term following Grade 12 graduation.
- Application submission to: Ms. C. Lapointe, Vanier Collegiate Guidance Counsellor
Deadline: May 1, 2018
CWL Scholarship Form 2018– See Ms. Lapointe
- Application form
- Grade 12 transcript
- 2 letters of reference
- Copy of acceptance letter from the post-secondary institution
- Academic standing
- Participation in extra-curricular school activities
- Church Involvement
- Community involvement and activities
- Financial need
Deadline: May 1 of each year
Go to Room 130 to pick up an application form!
Posted on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 by Admin C.L.
All Grade 12 students are required to complete the General Scholarship Application form to be considered for any and all school scholarships that are administered through Vanier (Vanier Collegiate Scholarships Committee).
2017 General Scholarship Application Form
They will be handed out on Wednesday February 15 and all forms must be handed back to your CE teacher ASAP!
Posted on Monday, April 11, 2016 by Admin C.L.
All grade 12 students will be required to complete and hand in the VCI General Scholarship Application Form to be considered for any and all scholarships that Vanier oversees.
2016 General Scholarship Application Form
Deadline: April 11, 2016
Note: Hand in to your CE teacher.
Posted on Wednesday, April 22, 2015 by Admin C.L.
Rotary Clubs internationally believe in “Service Above Self;” and as such, The Rotary Club of Moose Jaw is offering Moose Jaw high school students an opportunity to apply for a scholarship to assist with post-secondary.
- Maximum of three, $1000 scholarships
- Application Form, Letters of Reference, 250 word essay, additional information section
- Deadline: June 1, 2015
DEADLINE DATE CHANGE: May 20, 2015
1 x $500
Please see your school counsellor to pick up a form.
Build a Better World Scholarship – for Grade 12 Students
The Build a Better World Scholarship is for students on track to graduate this spring and are planning to enroll in any type of post-secondary education (Saskatchewan Polytechnic, etc.), not just university. We’re encouraging all students to apply no matter where they’re continuing their post-secondary education. We have 88 scholarships of $500 to award in 2015.
The deadline for students to apply for either scholarship is May 3rd, 2015. More information and the application forms can be found on affinitycu.ca under Your Community > Funding Programs > Scholarships & Awards.