Posted on Sunday, March 8, 2015 by Admin C.L.
Vanier Printable Form: PSSD/Moose Jaw Bursary Fund Scholarship Info for Vanier Students 2015
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU CAN NOW USE YOUR OWN EMAIL ADDRESS (GMAIL/HOTMAIL). However, please note that you will more than likely need to check your spam or junk folder. The main thing is that you remember to submit all necessary paperwork to the required address by May 1!
Online Scholarship Form Required:
- Associated Canadian Travellers Scholarship
- Dubinsky Family Education Trust
- Elks’ Lodge Trudie Temple Music Scholarship
- Ellen Greenlay Memorial Scholarship
- Jennie McCallum Memorial Music Scholarship
- Mel Smith Music Scholarship
- Moose Jaw Festival of Dance Doris Sitter Memorial Scholarship
- Moose Jaw Refinery Partnership Scholarship
- Snowbirds Scholarship
Vanier Collegiate General Application Scholarship Form Required:
- Rotational Scholarships
- Clarence and Violet Ethel May Redmond Scholarships
- Evelynn Leone Wilson Memorial Scholarship
Jennie E. Graham Scholarship
Deadline: May 1 of each year
Submit application form to Recording Secretary – see application form for address.
Local 5506 Scholarship Information and Application Form – March 11 2015
Deadline: May 1 of each year
All grade 12 students will be required to complete and hand in the VCI General Scholarship Application Form to be considered for any and all scholarships that Vanier oversees.
Deadline: March 11 in extended homeroom or March 13 if needed.
2015 General Scholarship Application Form
What is the Conexus Community Youth Leadership Award?
The award is presented to a graduating high school student who demonstrates co-operative spirit, community involvement and leadership. The intent of the award is to recognize an individual at the time of graduation from high school for the contributions made to school life and community and to reward youth who exhibit leadership skills. Academic achievements shall be considered, but they are not the deciding factor in selecting a candidate. The award was first presented in 1997 to commemorate 60 years of community leadership.
How do I apply?
It’s easy! Go to the Conexus website at www.conexus.ca/AboutConexus/OurCommunity/Leadership Award/ to download the award application. When completed, email your application to email@example.com. Don’t forget to include both of your letters of support, a copy of your latest report card or academic transcript and a school or graduation photo.
Value: 30 community leadership awards x $500
Deadline: April 10, 2015
Information Sheet: 2015 Conexus Community Youth Leadership Award QA Final
Posted on Monday, March 2, 2015 by Admin C.L.
This Scholarship is open to:
- any Prairie South School Division #210 or Vanier Collegiate student whose parent or guardian is a C.U.P.E. Local #5512 member in good standing. OR
- a C.U.P.E. Local #5512 employee while still attending a high school in the Prairie South School Division #210.
The amount of this scholarship will be one hundred dollars ($100.00).
- The scholarship candidate shall be a Grade Twelve graduate during the current school year and shall be continuing his/her education or trade at a recognized institution within the following school year.
- The scholarship candidate shall have an acceptable academic standing in his/her high school year.
- The scholarship candidate must be a good citizen, law abiding, and with good school conduct.
- Involvement in student activities, the community and volunteer organizations would be included in the selection.
Completed application forms must be returned to your school principal/guidance counselor by:
- April 30th of the year in which applying for Rural Schools
- May 30th of the year in which applying for Moose Jaw High Schools
Posted on Friday, February 27, 2015 by Admin C.L.
- A graduate of Vanier Collegiate in Moose Jaw.
- Child of a member of CWL or UCWL council St. Joseph’s Church Moose Jaw, Church of our Lady Moose Jaw, St. John’s Marquis, or the Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Moose Jaw.
- Transcript of Grade 12 marks signed by the school principal.
- Description of your school, church and community activities including volunteer work.
- Applicant must be accepted to University, College or Vocation School for the fall term following Grade 12 graduation.
- Application submission to: Ms. C. Lapointe, Vanier Collegiate Guidance Counsellor
Deadline: May 1, 2015
Application Form – Coming Soon or see Ms. Lapointe
Posted on Wednesday, February 4, 2015 by Admin C.L.
St. Mary Bursary Information Sheet
St. Mary School Community Council is offering a bursary to a Vanier Collegiate graduate who also completed Grade 8 at St. Mary School.
Deadline: April 15th of each year
Posted on Monday, January 5, 2015 by Admin C.L.
Rotary Clubs internationally believe in “Service Above Self;” and as such, The Rotary Club of Moose Jaw is offering Moose Jaw high school students an opportunity to apply for a scholarship to assist with post-secondary.
- Maximum of three, $1000 scholarships
- Application Form, Letters of Reference, 250 word essay, additional information section
- Deadline: June 1, 2015
Posted on Friday, April 4, 2014 by Admin C.L.
Posted on Wednesday, February 5, 2014 by Admin C.L.
Rotary Scholarships – June Deadline
Moose Jaw applicants