Posted on Monday, December 5, 2016 by Admin C.L.
The University of Regina’s High School Accelerated Program is for grade 11 and 12 students.
The HSXL program allows high school students to take one university course per semester for credit toward a future University program. Students can take courses whenever and wherever is convenient for them.
Benefits of the program include:
- Lighten the first semester by taking a course before even starting university.
- Get a taste of what university is like before the first semester.
- Obtain a U of R student ID card and access to university services, facilities and programs
- In some cases, students may be eligible for dual credit or special project credit on the high school transcript for university course.
English 100 is offered online for HSXL student. This course is scheduled to start in February 2017 to better align with the high school semester. The deadline to apply for HSXL English 100 is January 9.
Contact: email@example.com or phone 306-525-5807
Wednesday, December 7, 2016
3:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Apply and get a discounted application fee and a pair of limited edition mittens!
To be admitted at the event, students need to come with:
- School certifited/unofficial transcript
- Chequ, cash, or credit card to pay for the REDUCED APPLICATION FEE ($70)
Learn more at urconnected.uregina.ca
CREATE. INQUIRE. DISCOVER.
CHOOSE FROM OVER 150 DEGREE AND MAJOR OPTIONS.
University of Lethbridge Open House
February 4, 2017
Do you want to prepare yourself for a career in welding? This 20 week enhanced program is based on Level 1 Apprenticeship Training. Once you become an apprentice, graduates of the program can apply to SK Apprenticeship and Trade Commission for credit for Level 1 Welding Training.
Course Dates: January 16, 2017 – June 2, 2017
To apply, please attend the Information Session on: Tuesday, December 6, 216 10:00 am – SK Poly in Regina
Amanda Rivney 306-775-7472, firstname.lastname@example.org
Gerry Rupchan 306-775-7486, email@example.com