Posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2016 by Admin C.L.
An amazing and life changing experience!
Be a voice, be part of it! Register online today – www.forum.ca
Forum for Young Canadians has been Canada’s premiere non-partisan, bilingual civics education program for four decades. Well over 300 participants from across Canada will have the opportunity to go to Ottawa and meet with Senators, Members of Parliament, senior public servants, members of the national media and business leaders. It is amazing opportunity for students to become more engaged in our political process as they examine the issues that affect our country during a week of exciting activities and simulations.
Why choose Forum?
- February 26-March 3
- March 12 – March 17
- March 26 – March 31
- Catherine McDonald – Manager of Programs and Outreach
One Scholarship Endless Opportunities
Receive up to $10 000 for post-secondary studies
- Full-time student in high school graduating this year and planning on attending post-secondary
- Exhibit a strong commitment to pursue and complete a degree at a post-secondary institution/three year vocational program at college or a two year program followed by a university degree.
- Demonstrate critical financial need ($55 000 or less annual net income per family)
- Be involved in co-curricular and community activities
- Display integrity and perseverance in overcoming adversity
- Maintain a minimum grade percentage of 65
- Attend a high school and reside in Canada
- Be Canadian citizen
Application Dates: August 1 – October 25
To learn more and apply, visit https://www.horatioalger.ca/en/scholarships/
If you are:
- An original and creative thinking
- Committed to your school and community
- A high achiever in academic and creative pursuits
- Enthusiastic about learning and intellectual exploration
You could be a University of Toronto National Scholar
- Value of $45 000 to $75 000, including:
- U of T tuition and incidental fees for four years
- First year residence
- Monetary award of $2000 or more, depending on financial need
- Mentorship by a faculty member
Approximately 10 National Scholarships awarded every year.
||December 07, 2016 03:30 PM to 07:30 PM
||Arts , Business Administration , Education , Engineering & Applied Science , Media, Art, and Performance , Kinesiology & Health Studies , Nursing , Science , Social Work , La Cité universitaire francophone
||Off-campus: TBD Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada
||EXCITING NEWS!Back by popular demand: Admission of the Spot
Students need to come with:
- School certified/unofficial transcript (Ask your guidance counsellor or principal by Tuesday December 6th)
- Cheque, cash or credit card to pay for the REDUCED APPLICATION FEE ($70)
Students can apply into all faculties BUT we can only offer admission to the following areas:
-Faculty of Arts
-Faculty of Business Administration
-Faculty of Engineering & Applied Science
-Faculty of Kinesiology and Health Studies
-Faculty of Media, Art & Performance
-Faculty of Science
-Faculty of Social Work
If you have any questions about the event, please do not hesitate to contact us at
1-800-644-4756 or at email@example.com
Are you interested in business (marketing, human resources, finance, accounting, entrepreneurship, management, etc.) and would like to learn more? If yes, sign up right away for the University of Regina’s What is Business event.
It is an amazing event which offers you tonnes of information, mini university lessons, free food and probably prizes.
Date: December 7 from 9:30 – 3:30
Information and Registration Information
U of R – Regina
Do you want to learn what kinesiology is all about and how to pursue a career in the field?
Sign up for this special event!
Date: December 7 from 9:15-:3:00
Information and Registration Information
University of Regina/University of Saskatchewan
October 14, 2016
9:00 – 3:30 pm
Information and Registration
SAT/ACT: Students who are interested in attending post-secondary in the USA, should start considering taking the SAT or ACT. If you are in grade 12 you will want to register sooner than later.
Dates for the SAT: October 1, November 5, December 3, January 21, May 6, June 3. Please remember there are deadlines to register.
Dates for the ACT: October 22, December 22, February 11, April 8, June 10
For more information: collegeboard.org.
Posted on Saturday, September 24, 2016 by Admin C.L.
Launched in 2012 this $100 million program funds 50 undergraduate scholarships each year, across top Canadian universities. Our most promising students can pursue their dreams and become the next global pioneers in science, technology, engineering and mathematics They are innovators. The are Schulich leaders!
In order to become a Schulich Leaderand receive the scholarship, a student must first be selected by their high school or Cégep as a Schulich Leader Nominee. High schools (outside of Quebec)* may select one Nominee each, while Cégeps may select two.
Nominees must possess at least two of three criteria:
- Academic excellence
- Outstanding community, business or entrepreneurial leadership
- Financial need**
To qualify, Nominees must:
- Graduate high school or Cégep in the 2016/2017 academic year
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Enroll at one of our partner universities
- December 1, 2016 – Vanier can only nominate one individual for this award.
- Submit a resume and a one page essay on why you would be a Schulich nominee.
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2016 by Admin C.L.
University of British Columbia (lots) – Deadline: See below
Major Entrance Scholarships – need to apply for admission and file out your personal profile to be eligible (December – check the date)
Competitive Entrance Scholarships – Mid February (?)