Canadian Welding Association Regina Chapter and Saskatchewan Polytechnic present
Careers in Welding
|Date:||Wednesday, April 27, 2022|
|Time:||5 – 8 p.m.|
|Location:||Saskatchewan Polytechnic, Regina Campus, 4500 Wascana Parkway|
Sask Polytech offers two welding programs: Welding and Fabricator Welder. Come out to Saskatchewan Polytechnic and have a great evening learning about becoming a welder.
Join us for:
- shop tours
- industry leaders
- exhibitor booths
- guest speakers
- chances to win prizes!
Supper is provided as well as free on-site parking.
Sask Polytech is a strong advocate that vaccination against COVID-19 is the single most effective public health measure to reduce the spread and harms of COVID-19. We encourage students and employees to be fully vaccinated and to get their booster shot when eligible.
- Masks are required indoors at all campus locations. Masks should be worn anytime you are interacting with another person on campus. Masks can be removed temporarily when eating or drinking or when alone in an office.
- Cloth masks are not permitted. Approved masks include:
- Level 3 procedural masks
- N95s and KN95s
- Double masking with a cloth mask over level 3 procedural masks
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer containing at least 60 per cent alcohol.
- Stay at home if you are ill. Follow provincial guidelines on self-isolation if you have COVID-19