Proceeds for this scholarship are provided by the CWL councils of St. Joseph’s Church Moose Jaw, Church of Our Lady Moose Jaw, St. John’s Church Marquis, and UCWL council of the Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Moose Jaw.
- Any child of a member from a group listed below may apply. However, preference may be given to a graduate of Vanier Collegiate, Holy Trinity Catholic School Division.
- Child of a member of CWL or UCWL council St. Joseph’s Church Moose Jaw, Church of Our Lady Moose Jaw, St. John’s Marquis, or the Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Moose Jaw.
- Transcript of Grade XII marks signed by the school principal.
- Description of your school, church (most important) and community activities including volunteer work.
- Applicant must be accepted to University, College or Vocational School for the fall term following Grade XII graduation – provide proof of acceptance must be included.
- Application deadline is May 15, 2020. Typically, the deadline is May 1, but due to COVID we are extending the deadline till the 15th.
- Vanier students can submit to Christa Lapointe, Vanier Collegiate Guidance Councilor
- They will then be given to the CWL Scholarship Committee.
- Given to the president of their CWL organization.
- Scholarship will be presented at the annual Vanier Collegiate commencement ceremony in June of each year.