Moose Jaw Co-op is pleased to once again offer students an opportunity to earn $1000 towards their post-secondary schooling. We will award 3-$1000 scholarships to students within the community, as well as 3-$1000 scholarships to students who are employed by Moose Jaw Co-op. Deadline to apply is Friday, May 14th 2021 via email submission. Details are included on the applications attached below.Attachments:
2021 Moose Jaw CO-OP Scholarship Applications
Posted on Tuesday, April 13, 2021 by Admin C.L.
Moose Jaw Co-op – Caring for the Community Scholarship
Posted on Tuesday, March 22, 2016 by Admin C.L.
To demonstrate the Moose Jaw Co-op’s commitment to young people in our community, the Moose Jaw Co-op is sponsoring three $1000.00 scholarships for three graduating Grade 12 students. The successful applicants will receive the payout of the scholarship once the proof of enrollment in a post-secondary institution or course is produced.
- Must personally have an active membership with the Co-op or be a family member living in the same household as an active member with purchases of $5000 or more in the previous year.
- Must be a Grade 12 student who is graduating in the year he/she applies.
Website: Moose Jaw Co-op – Caring for the Community Student Scholarships
Moose Jaw Co-op – Student Scholarship
Posted on by Admin C.L.
To demonstrate our admiration and appreciation for student employees who demonstrate excellence on the job, the Moose Jaw Co-op is sponsoring three $1000.00 scholarships for three student employees. The successful applicants will receive the payout of the scholarship once the proof of enrollment in a post-secondary institution or course is produced.
- Must have worked at the Moose Jaw Co-op for at least 6 months of his/her Grade 12 year,
- must have a personal Moose Jaw Co-op membership and must pursue some type of post-secondary education.
- Application must be made within one year of graduating grade 12.
Previous Deadline: May 15, 2015 (keep checking the Co-op for more information)
Site: Moose Jaw Co-op – In The Community