May 1st each year
- May 27, 2020
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org (send as a pdf, file name: firstname.lastname.Landry.pdf)
- This scholarship will be awarded to a graduate of Vanier Collegiate who has completed all the courses necessary to receive their high school Diploma – Mention Bilingue.
- The recipient will have attended Vanier Collegiate for a minimum of two years, have an average of 75% or better in grade twelve according to the criteria established by the school for this calculation. The financial needs of the family are an important consideration.
- In order to receive these funds the student will submit proof by May 27
May 1stof their enrollment at a University in Canada or in France and taking a minimum of two classes in French in their first year of study. If you do not have proof of registration of classes, please apply anyways before the deadline and state your inention of taking TWO FRENCH CLASSES next year. Once you have registered you can then email proof of enrollment to Ms. Lapointe.
- Application forms for this scholarship are available from the Counsellor’s office or the Office of the Principal. These must be submitted to the Counsellor or the Principal no later than May 1st.
- If in any year the terms and conditions of this scholarship are not met, the scholarship will not be awarded for that year.