Launched in 2012 this $100 million program funds 50 undergraduate scholarships each year, across top Canadian universities. Our most promising students can pursue their dreams and become the next global pioneers in science, technology, engineering and mathematics They are innovators. The are Schulich leaders!
In order to become a Schulich Leaderand receive the scholarship, a student must first be selected by their high school or Cégep as a Schulich Leader Nominee. High schools (outside of Quebec)* may select one Nominee each, while Cégeps may select two.
Nominees must possess at least two of three criteria:
- Academic excellence
- Outstanding community, business or entrepreneurial leadership
- Financial need**
To qualify, Nominees must:
- Graduate high school or Cégep in the 2016/2017 academic year
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Enroll at one of our partner universities
- December 1, 2016 – Vanier can only nominate one individual for this award.
- Submit a resume and a one page essay on why you would be a Schulich nominee.