When: April 13, 2018, 8:45-3:15 pm
Who: Grades 9-12
Why Should You Attend?
- learn about careers in trades and technology from women role models who will be with you throughout the day
- networking with other grade 9-12 women who have same interests
- participate in “Junk Yard Wars”, a team engineering activity
- visit the Skills Canada Provincial Competitions
- win cool prizes
- find out if a career in the trades or technology
Only 40 spots available.
Register by filling out the registration form (pdf) and email the completed form to email@example.com; fax to 306-775-7700; or register online. Participants must also submit a signed participant waiver form (pdf) prior to the event. Please contact Jessica Baldwin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 306-775-7427 for more information.