TD Scholarships for Community Leadership are open to students across Canada who are in their final year of high school or CEGEP; have a minimum overall grade average of 75% in their most recently completed school year and have demonstrated community leadership.
Here’s more about the application process:
You can apply directly online using our digital application form, or print your application and mail it to us by the application deadline. As well, we require:
1. A 600-word essay (three copies) describing your community leadership experience.
- Why you got involved.
- How your involvement shows initiative and innovation.
- The ways your efforts have strengthened others.
- How long you have been involved.
- What you think the long-term impact will be.
- How your community has affected you.
- In addition, include a brief description of the range of your other community activities.
2. A letter of recommendation from your school.
3. Two letters of support from community groups.
4. Your academic transcript
You also have the option of including:
- A 250-word essay (three copies) describing your family and personal life, for example your family’s employment or economic situation.
- A 250-word essay about your life experiences if you have taken a year or more away from high school or CEGEP.
Deadline: MUST BE RECEIVED no later than November 27, 2015