Value: 20 x $750 every year
- SEIU-West members who are in good standing (dues paying members) and/or their children are eligible to apply.
- The applicant must be taking a class in a College, University or recognized Tech or Vocational Post Secondary School for the year they are applying in.
- Applicants must submit a 250-500 word essay on the topic: How do unions contribute to a fair and just society?
- Applicants must include, with their application, a copy of their registration and receipt of costs.
- Applicants must fill out the attached form and include all items listed above.
- In order to ensure as many people benefit from this program as possible, if you have won a scholarship through SEIU-West within the past 3 years, your application will not be considered.
Deadline: October 15, 2015