Available to all Saskatchewan students who are now in their final year of high school in a SASCA member school.
- This application form, completed and signed.
- A current high school transcript.
- An essay of up to 500 words describing your school and community
involvement. Outline what motivated you to become involved, what was
achieved by your involvement, and how this will be used by you after
- Two letters of recommendation. One each from a school official and a
non-school leader other than a relative.
- An optional essay of no more than 250 words describing any other
circumstances that may be relevant to your application.
No other material will be judged. Materials will not be returned. Successful applicants will be notified as to their status.
Payment will be made only upon “proof of registration” by the registrar at a recognized post secondary institution.
Mail application package in a standard 9 x 12 envelope to:
- SASCA Scholarships
Lashburn, SK S0M 1H0
Applications must be postmarked no later than May 31. Applications sent
in any other manner will not be accepted.
Application Form: http://media.wix.com/ugd/a777a8_babed8b9f29c4925a5bbe219f5859001.pdf