Do you have a passion for global food security?
Where: Des Moines, Iowa
When: October 14-17, 2020
Deadline to apply: April 25, 2020
Two students and their teachers or mentors will receive an all expense paid trip to represent our province at this event PLUS the opportunity to:
- connect with students from around the world
- explore pressing food security and agricultural issues with international experts
- tour innovative industrial and research facilities
- engage with local leaders and experts on critical global food security challenges
- explore exciting ways to make a difference in your community and around the world
The two selected students will be required to research a global challenge and write a five-page essay under the supervision of their teacher or mentor.
Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org / 306-260-3560