LET’S GROW YOUR FUTURE TOGETHER.
The future of the agriculture industry relies on innovation and technology in order to keep up with global demand. The future of agriculture relies on you. This calls for new ideas, and the possibilities are endless. G3 and Agriculture In The Classroom Canada (AITC-C) are dedicated to this innovative future and the G3 Grow Beyond Scholarship is our way of helping students like you recognize and reach your full potential in leading that change, wherever your career may take you.
- G3 and AITC-C are offering 6 scholarships of $4000 each, plus an additional $1000 to each winner’s high school.
- Students must submit a 2-4 minute video describing their vision for the future of agriculture.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
Your vision for the future of agriculture matters. Whichever career you choose, we want you to tell us how you’ll help forge the next generation of the agriculture industry — your idea for a thriving, globally competitive Canada. In a short video, you’ll explain how you want to make a difference and what you plan to contribute in order to lead Canadian agriculture into an innovative and technologically advanced future. Head over to our eligibility page for full details.
PLANT YOUR MESSAGE
Record your video, telling us your vision for the future of agriculture, and then share it! Public voting is a part of the selection process, so the more of your friends and family you share your video link with, the better your chances of being selected as a scholarship recipient.
Submission form and videos must be submitted by April 1, 2020 by 11:59 PM CST.
Eligible applicants must be:
- Attending a Canadian high school
- Graduating in 2020
- Planning to enroll at a Canadian post-secondary institution in a first-year degree or diploma program
- Complete the G3 Grow Beyond Scholarship application form, HERE
- Submit the application form and video by April 1, 2020 at 11:59 PM CST.
- Submit all accompanying documents as outlined (acceptance letter if available; otherwise, should be received by April 15, 2020)
- Produce a creative 2- to 4-minute video outlining their vision and planned contribution to the future of technology and innovation in Canada’s agriculture sector.
Although your last name is required on the entry form, you can choose to introduce yourself with first name or both first and last name. Your preference.
Applicants will be assessed on the following:
- Video essay: Video submissions will be judged by a panel of industry professionals (50% weighting)
- Public voting: Via online voting, maximum one video vote will be allowed per region (5 votes maximum). (25% weighting)
- Community and/or school involvement (25% weighting)
- Details to be provided within the submission form
- The Video Essay and Community and/or School Involvement will be judged by a selection committee of both academia and industry professionals.