This Scholarship is open to:
- any Prairie South School Division #210 or Vanier Collegiate student whose parent or guardian is a C.U.P.E. Local #5512 member in good standing. OR
- a C.U.P.E. Local #5512 employee while still attending a high school in the Prairie South School Division #210.
The amount of this scholarship will be one hundred dollars ($100.00).
- The scholarship candidate shall be a Grade Twelve graduate during the current school year and shall be continuing his/her education or trade at a recognized institution within the following school year.
- The scholarship candidate shall have an acceptable academic standing in his/her high school year.
- The scholarship candidate must be a good citizen, law abiding, and with good school conduct.
- Involvement in student activities, the community and volunteer organizations would be included in the selection.
Completed application forms must be returned to your school principal/guidance counselor by:
- April 30th of the year in which applying for Rural Schools
- May 30th of the year in which applying for Moose Jaw High Schools