What is the Conexus Youth Leadership Award?
The Conexus Youth Leadership Award recognizes graduating high school students who show leadership in everything they do and are guided by the cooperative principles. They’re fueled by enthusiasm to make their corner of the world a better place. They’re making a difference in their communities through volunteerism. This is an opportunity for our young Conexus Credit Union members, to be celebrated for making their mark on the world.
What is the award eligibility criteria?
All you have to do is tell us how you demonstrate the co-operative spirit, make your community a better place, and how you show leadership in everything you do.
Anybody who applies for this award will considered if:
- They’re graduating from high school in Saskatchewan in the 2020/2021 academic year.
- They or their parent/guardian are a Conexus Credit Union member and have been for at least one year, with all accounts in good standing.
How to apply?
- Gather a letter of support from a community leader. Use this downloadable template.
- Gather a letter of support from a school faculty member. Use this downloadable template.
- Include a copy of your most recent report card and/or your confirmation of enrollment letter.
- Complete the online award application and attach the three documents listed above.
Go to their site (https://www.conexus.ca/AboutConexus/Community/LeadershipAward/) to submit your application package.
If you have any questions please email: email@example.com
Deadline: April 16, 2021