The Federal-Provincial Fellowship and Travel Scholarships provide an opportunity for minority-language and second-language students to pursue post-secondary French education in Saskatchewan and out-of-province, when courses are not available to them in Saskatchewan.
There are two main scholarships available to students looking to pursue post-secondary studies in French:
- The Federal-Provincial Fellowship Scholarship to Study in French; and
- The Federal-Provincial Travel Scholarship to Study in French.
How to apply?
Applicants use the same form to apply for both the Federal-Provincial Fellowship Scholarship and the Travel Scholarship.
In addition to the completed application form, students need to forward a copy of their Social Insurance Number (SIN), and a confirmation of enrolment from their school.
Please forward the application, confirmation of enrolment form, and a copy of your SIN to:
Student Services Centre
1120 – 2010 12th Avenue
Regina, Saskatchewan S4P 0M3
Fax: (306) 787-1608
- Fall semester must be received by October 31.
- Winter semester must be received by January 31.
- Spring/summer semester must be received by May 31.