To demonstrate our admiration and appreciation for student employees who demonstrate excellence on the job, the Moose Jaw Co-op is sponsoring three $1000.00 scholarships for three student employees. The successful applicants will receive the payout of the scholarship once the proof of enrollment in a post-secondary institution or course is produced.
- Must have worked at the Moose Jaw Co-op for at least 6 months of his/her Grade 12 year, must have a personal Moose Jaw Co-op membership and must pursue some type of post-secondary education. Application must be made within one year of graduating grade 12.
Application Form Link
Deadline: May 15, 2015
The GAAS program was launched by several US trade associations to raise scholarship money to support deserving secondary students, college, and university students who want to pursue a career in the automotive aftermarket.
Deadline: June 15 annually
Purpose: To assist Moose Jaw and area female students in pursuit of a career in a field where women are under-represented.
Value: 2 x $500
- The female student must be enrolled in an approved educational program.
- Have verification of acceptance from the program of study.
Selection: Awarded to a student who lives in the boundaries of south-central Saskatchewan which Moose Jaw Transition House serves.
Application Form: Link
Deadline: June 15 annually
Gerry McCudden Scholarship Award Poster Jan 2015
The CEFPI Saskatchewan Chapter Gerry McCudden Scholarship is a competitive, merit-based scholarship program designed for graduating grade twelve students who desire financial support for their pursuit of post-secondary educational opportunities.
1. The candidate shall be a graduating grade twelve student.
2. The candidate shall have an academic average of 80% or higher in their grade twelve year.
3. The candidate shall have leadership potential as measured by leadership roles in school or community activities, or by creatively and vision demonstrated through participation in school or community activities.
4. The candidate will submit an essay on the required Essay Subject: “There has been increasing evidence that the design and condition of an educational facility has a significant impact on the quality of education and a student’s ability to learn. In 500 words or less, please describe how your high school facility has contributed to the quality of your education. Also, please describe the changes to your high school facility that you would propose, which you feel once implemented, would improve the quality of education.”
5. The candidate must be accepted into a post-secondary educational program following their grade twelve graduation, (i.e.: university, technical school, community college, etc.)
Deadline: June 6