The CEFPI Saskatchewan Chapter Gerry McCudden Scholarship is a competitive, merit-based scholarship program designed for graduating grade twelve students who desire financial support for their pursuit of post-secondary educational opportunities.
1. The candidate shall be a graduating grade twelve student.
2. The candidate shall have an academic average of 80% or higher in their grade twelve year.
3. The candidate shall have leadership potential as measured by leadership roles in school or community activities, or by creatively and vision demonstrated through participation in school or community activities.
4. The candidate will submit an essay on the required Essay Subject: “There has been increasing evidence that the design and condition of an educational facility has a significant impact on the quality of education and a student’s ability to learn. In 500 words or less, please describe how your high school facility has contributed to the quality of your education. Also, please describe the changes to your high school facility that you would propose, which you feel once implemented, would improve the quality of education.”
5. The candidate must be accepted into a post-secondary educational program following their grade twelve graduation, (i.e.: university, technical school, community college, etc.)
Deadline: June 6