The Conexus Community Youth Leadership Award of $500 is presented to a graduating high school student who demonstrates co-operative spirit, community involvement, and leadership. Our goal is to promote the benefits of being a Conexus Credit Union member and to recognize the contributions made to their school and community.
The intent of the award is to recognize an individual at the time of graduation from high school for the contributions made to school life and community and to reward youth who exhibit leadership skills.
Those individuals interested in the Conexus Community Youth Leadership Award shall complete the application form and letters of support from a member of their school faculty and a local community leader. Academic achievements shall be considered, but are not the deciding factor in selecting a candidate. Final selection of the successful candidates shall be made by a committee of Conexus staff and Board members. Representatives from Conexus shall present the award at the annual graduation ceremonies whenever possible.
The award recipient shall be recognized publicly.
- Must be a graduating high school student in Saskatchewan
- Must be a Conexus Credit Union Member (or parent/guardian of applicant) for at least one year and accounts must be in good standing.
- Must be a Saskatchewan resident
- Award recipients must submit and grant permission to use his/her name and photo in any and all media releases or publications controlled by Conexus
- Completed applications must be received by Conexus by midnight on April 1, 2016. Late submissions will not be considered.
AWARD APPLICATION & SUBMISSION DETAILS
The deadline for the Conexus Community Youth Leadership Award is April 1, 2016. Late submissions will not be considered.
Email completed application and requested attachments to email@example.com the subject line “Leadership Award Application”.
- Conexus Community Youth Leadership Award Application
- Community Leader Letter of Support
- School Faculty Member Letter of Support
- Copy of your latest report card or academic transcript