ALL Grade 12 students are required to complete the Vanier General Scholarship Application form to be considered for any and all school scholarships that are administered through Vanier (Vanier Collegiate Scholarships Committee).
There will be a virtual presentation every March reviewing a number of scholarships and explaining Vanier’s General Scholarship Application Form.
- You can do a paper copy or a PDF Fillable Form and then print it.
- You can add a resume to your scholarship package and if possible please provide a copy of your acceptance letter from the school you plan on attending.
- Deadline: All paper copies need to be handed into your Catholic Studies teacher on March 30, 2021.
- If you miss the deadline, Ms. Lapointe will come and see you to ask you to fill one out on March 31.
- If you are learning online, please contact Ms. Lapointe if you have not received her emails and you can email the information to her at email@example.com.
- These copies will then be provided to the scholarship committee.
- MANDATORY FOR ALL STUDENTS REGARDLESS OF PLANS OR GRADES.