Entrance awards are for those students who have will be attending the University of Regina for the first time.
The University of Regina is pleased to offer a number of scholarships and awards to help you pay for school. There are two types of programs available:
Eligibility for these scholarships is based on your admission average – no application is required.
|Types of Scholarships||Value||Criteria|
|UR Circle of Scholars Entrance Scholarship||$20,000($5,000 x 4 years)||
|Centennial Merit Plus Scholarship||$3,000||
|Centennial Merit Scholarship||$2,000||
|University of Regina Out of
Province Entrance Scholarship
|New Frontier Scholarships||$1,500||
Here are some tips to help you get a head start:
- Review the award descriptions here
- Review the application requirements. This will help you prepare your application and determine your eligibility
- Preparing your personal statement (only one is submitted for all awards you are applying for)
- Prepare a list of Extra-Curricular activities and Community Involvement
- Obtain additional materials required (i.e., letters of reference, writing samples, etc.)
If you would like more information on the U of R, please visit the Future Students site.