WELCOME TO THE FACULTY OF ARTS! Now what? Experience a day on campus at our event for new Arts students just like yourself. Attend a mock lecture, learn about the different majors offered in Arts, meet current and graduated Arts students, and more! Spend a FREE* night in on-campus housing and explore all that the University of Regina has to offer!
Come and ask us everything you want to know about the Faculty of Arts!
Thursday, March 7
- 3:00 PM – Main Check-in Opens
- 3:15 PM – Campus Tour 1 (Optional)
- 3:30 PM – Campus Tour 2 (Optional)
- 3:00- 4:15 PM – Student Engagement Expo
- 4:15 PM – Welcome Session & Departmental Introductions by Faculty
- 5:00 PM – Mock Lecture
- 6:00 PM – Supper & Trivia
- 7:45 PM – Evening Activities
*Evening: Free night in Luther Residence housing! Please complete this waiver.
For students wishing to stay in Kisik Tower, there is a $42.00/evening fee. Please register yourself for residence here. Note that underage students must be accompanied by a parent/guardian/chaperone, or have this waiver signed and submitted.
Friday, March 8
- 9:00 AM – Breakfast at Luther Cafeteria
A detailed schedule will be emailed to all registrants leading up to the event!
Please contact Enrolment Services with any questions!
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 306-585-4591