- For high school students who are aspiring to a career in medicine/health sciences.
- Applicants must have a min. 85% average.
- submit 3 letters of reference and an essay describing career goals.
- Academic excellence (applicants must have an average of 85% or higher to apply)
- Examples of tasks or activities that demonstrate your ability to:
- Lead other people
- Work in collaboration with others
- Communicate effectively
- Raise awareness about social issues that you are passionate about
- Live your life with honesty, integrity, respect and compassion
- Awards and recognition
- Extra-curricular activities and community service
- Evidence of interest in pursuing an education and career in medical/health sciences.
Value: 4 x $4000 ($1000 per year for up to 4 years)
Deadline: June 10
Application Form: http://cdnmedhall.org/scholarship-application-form