TCU Financial Group is awarding $10,000 in scholarships.
We are looking to gain some youthful insight, so your challenge to be a successful recipient of our scholarship will be to create a presentation around these central questions:
- What are your laws of life? Please include:
- What inspires you in life?
- What do you hope to achieve?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- How can TCU Financial Group help “Put More Money in your Pocket”?
Please answer these questions in approximately 500 words or a 2-3 min video.
Tips to Help You Succeed:
- Applicants can submit their presentation in the following formats:
- Written proposal (can include pictures, diagrams, research, etc.)
- Send us a video. File formats .avi, .flv, .wmv, .mov, or .mp4 will be accepted. Maximum acceptable email size is 25MB. (Presentation can also be put on a flash drive or uploaded to a YouTube channel, just send us the link)
- Create a PowerPoint presentation (at least 15 slides)
- Submit a combination of the above.
- We are looking for creativity and effort (Could we implement your idea at TCU to keep and earn your business? If applicable use research to back up your ideas).
- Be different, be relevant and have fun!
The TCU Financial Group scholarship is open to all Grade 12 students attending any Regina or Saskatoon (or surrounding areas) High School who are pursuing any type of post-secondary education for a minimum of one year full-time studies (proof of enrollment will be required).
Deadline: submissions are due April 30th, 2018.
4 – $2,000 scholarships
4 – $500 scholarships
Interested? Fill out an application form.
Children of TCU Financial Group employees and immediate family and all partner and suppliers are eligible for a separate $2,000 scholarship. Same criteria applies.
Before submitting your application, make sure you have included the following:
- Presentation (video, written, Power Point, etc.)
- Application form including:
- Transcript of marks
- Proof of post secondary enrollment