Each year the Saskatchewan School Boards Association awards two $2,500.00 scholarships to graduating Saskatchewan high school students:
- Degree Program Scholarship: $2,500
- Technical/Trade Program Scholarship: $2,500
- Scholarship recipients are selected on the basis of demonstrated good character, community leadership, financial need, and a 500-word essay.
- The application deadline is Aug. 31 each year
- Application Form
- Scholarship Scoring Rubric
The application deadline for students applying for the SSBA Scholarships is Aug. 31. Please send your application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is recommended that you also contact the Association to ensure that your application form was received. You can contact the Association at 306-569-0750.