Every year, several scholarships are awarded to Saskatchewan students studying in a field directly related to information and communications technology.
Open to Entrance and Undergraduate students enrolled in an accredited post-secondary institution pursuing a degree, diploma or certificate program directly related to information and communications technology. Programs include, but are not limited to the following:
- Engineering (electrical, electronic, telecommunications)
- Business Administration/Commerce
- Computer Science
- Other field of study related to SaskTel
- Self declare as Métis
- Be a Saskatchewan resident
- Demonstrate academic ability to be successful in course of study
- Be enrolled or plan to enroll in full-time studies at a Post-Secondary institution in Saskatchewan
- Demonstrate financial need
- Submit a statement of no more than one page attesting to leadership skills and Community involvement, which includes a 50-word biography
By submitting their application, candidates grant permission for the Gabriel Dumont Institute Scholarship Foundation to provide their name, photo, course of study and submitted statement for publication purposes, should they receive the award.
Deadline for scholarship applications is May 1 and October 1 of each year.Please note that Scholarship applications are not retained past the award year.
To apply, visit the Gabriel Dumont Institute website and submit an online application.