Undergraduate Scholarships Available for First-Year Students Enrolled in a Saskatchewan-Based Post-Secondary Program
- To be eligible for a scholarship, students must:
- complete Grade 12 this year
- go on to attend a Saskatchewan-based post-secondary program full-time this fall, in a program associated with the agriculture industry
- The student or student’s parent(s) must also be registered
Saskatchewan pulse growers (i.e. they have sold Saskatchewan-grown pulses in the last two years).
- Amount: 5 x $5000
- Deadline: May 5, 2017
- For details on eligibility and selection criteria, please see the attached document or visit our website at saskpulse.com/about/scholarships.
- If you have any comments or questions about the scholarships, please feel free to contact me at (306)
668-0116, or Lori Chapman at (306) 668-0350.