To assist a Vanier student in successful the pursuit of athletics and academics.
- The student must be actively involved in his/her schools’ Physical Education, and Extra-Curricular program.
- The student must have at least a 75% average (Christian Ethics 30, English A and B 30, Social Studies 30, highest marks in any three 30 level subjects – then divide by 7).
- The recipient should exhibit strong leadership and sportsmanship qualities as well as being a positive role model in his/her school and/or community.
- Have been involved in at least two Vanier Sports programs throughout his/her years.
- Have taken at least one credit Physical Education class (20 or 30)
- Financial need
- Enrolled at Vanier for at minimum of two years.
Preference may be given to a student who will continue to participate in sports at the post-secondary or amateur level, as a player, official or coach.
For more information and the application form link FORM 2020
Email back to firstname.lastname@example.org in PDF form (firstname.lastname.CoachA)