|The scholarship is administered by the Learning Disabilities.
||Association of Saskatchewan (LDAS). The selection is made by a committee, appointed by the LDAS Board of Directors, who make their decisions based on the following criteria:
||The applicant must complete the form and submit it along with a one page explanation of:
- How learning disabilities have affected his or her life.
- How he or she has learned to work with and compensate for those disabilities.
- What he or she hopes to do in the future.
In addition, candidates must arrange to have the following documents sent to Learning Disabilities Association of Saskatchewan:
- Three letters of reference: one from a teacher who taught the applicant in high school and two from persons who have known the applicant for a minimum of one year. Letters from relatives will not be admissible.
- Proof of admission or acceptance (or conditional acceptance) in the course of study proposed.
- Written documentation of the diagnosis of a learning disability by a registered psychologist within the past five years.
Value: 3 x $1000
Deadline: June 30