Application Deadline: May 1st each year
Application Form: Pick up in Room 130
- This scholarship will be awarded to a graduate of Vanier Collegiate who has completed all the courses necessary to receive their high school Diploma – Mention Bilingue.
- The recipient will have attended Vanier Collegiate for a minimum of two years, have an average of 75% or better in grade twelve according to the criteria established by the school for this calculation. The financial needs of the family are an important consideration.
- In order to receive these funds the student will submit proof by May 1st of their enrollment at a University in Canada or in France and taking a minimum of two classes in French in their first year of study.
- Application forms for this scholarship are available from the Counsellor’s office or the Office of the Principal. These must be submitted to the Counsellor no later than May 1st.
- If in any year the terms and conditions of this scholarship are not met, the scholarship will not be awarded for that year.