The Junior Citizen of the Year award has honoured the youth of Saskatchewan for the past 39 years. The program is sponsored by The Saskatchewan Weekly Newspapers Association, in partnership with SaskPower, and the Lieutenant Governor of Saskatchewan.
These prestigious awards are given to kids who:
- Have a positive lifestyle
- Are dedicated to community and school
- Have a strong sense of caring and responsibility
- Have the ability to overcome life’s challenges
- Inspire others
- Are between ages 8 to 18
- Four award recipients are chosen each year and receive a $3,000 bursary provided by SaskPower – to be used for their post-secondary education.
For more information, call:
or email email@example.com