Deadline has pasted but current Grade 11’s should be aware of this one!
Horatio Alger Canadian Scholarships
160 $5000 Scholarship Awarded Funded through the generosity of Members of the Canadian Association
The Canadian Scholarships are awarded to eligible students across all provinces and territories in Canada.
To be eligible to apply for the Horatio Alger Canadian Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be graduating high school (or be in the final year of CEGEP) with plans to enter university in the fall of 2021
- Exhibit a strong commitment to pursue and complete a bachelor’s degree program at an accredited university
- Demonstrate critical financial need ($65,000 or less annual net income per family is required)
- Be involved in co-curricular and community service activities
- Display integrity and perseverance in overcoming adversity
- Maintain a minimum grade percentage of 65
- Attend high school (or CEGEP) and reside in Canada
- Be Canadian citizens
Applicants for both the Entrepreneurial and Canadian Scholarships are required to fill out only ONE application. The Association will use the one application to consider you for all programs for which you are eligible.
The application for the National Entrepreneurial and Canadian Scholarships is now closed. Recipients will be notified in January.