- Two scholarships of $500 dollars each to be awarded to two (2) applicants continuing on to any post-secondary educational institute.
- Require applicants to have involvement in community , school, youth and/or other volunteer activities as well as some leadership qualities.
- Grade 12 from one of the Moose Jaw high schools. Minimum average of 75%.
- Deadline date is May 20 of each year.
- Transcript from the school.
- 2020 Friend of Youth Optimist Scholarship Form
- Letter of acceptance
- Two letters of reference (read the application)
- School transcript
Please see Ms. Lapointe for more information and/or pick up an application form outside of her room.