This Scholarship is open to:
- Any student whose parent or guardian is a CUPE Local 5506 member in good standing.
- One scholarship will be awarded in the amount of five hundred dollars ($500.00).
- The scholarship candidate shall be a Grade Twelve graduate during the current school year and continuing his/her education or trade at a recognized institution the following school year.
- The scholarship candidate shall have an acceptable academic standing in his/her high school year.
- The scholarship candidate must be a good citizen, law abiding, and with good school conduct.
- Involvement in student activities, the community and volunteer organizations may be included in the selection.
- Applications must be submitted to Local 5506 and include a letter of recommendation from the principal or counsellor, and verification of continued education.
- If no scholarship candidate is selected no scholarship for that year will be awarded.
Submit application form to Recording Secretary – see application form for address.