Deadline: May 1
CSLA is pleased to offer twelve $500.00 annual student awards to exemplary student leaders from across Canada. The aim of these awards is to recognize outstanding achievement and contribution to student leadership in secondary schools and communities across Canada. These awards are the highest recognition CSLA gives to student leaders in Canada.
There will be a Canadian Student Leader Award offered to one deserving student from each province, the territories, and one discretionary award. In the event that there is no eligible applicant from a province or the territories, the CSLA Board of Directors will, at their discretion, award additional discretionary awards as is deemed merited.
The CSLA Board of Directors will approve award winners. Applicants will be evaluated on whether or not they meet the meet the award criteria.
Here are the 2018 Canadian Student Leader Award Winners
Section One: Eligibility
To be eligible for the award, the individual must:
- Be a graduating student in a secondary school in Canada;
- Be in good academic standing (70%+ average over last two years of study);
- Be from a current CSLA member school;
- Have demonstrated a capacity for student leadership by making significant contributions to his/her school and/or community;
- Have provided service throughout his or her secondary school experience;
- Be planning on post-secondary education (see award requirements)
For more information click on the application form below: