2017 National Scholarship APPLY NOW!
NEW!!! DEADLINE EXTENDED FOR ENTRIES: JUNE 9, 2017
1. Applicants must be Canadian residents studying in Canada.
2. Applicants must be enrolled or expected to enroll in a post-secondary program of at least 2 years.
3. All Graduating High School Students
4. College/University students must be enrolled in at least one more year of study as of Spring 2016.
5. Applicants must be working for a current CFIG member (retail, associate, affiliate) or be a family member of an employee of a current CFIG member.
6. Only complete applications containing full and accurate information will be considered.
7. Plagiarism is an infringement of copyright laws. All essays must be properly referenced.
Scholarship Poster (Download here)