To demonstrate the Moose Jaw Co-op’s commitment to young people in our community, the Moose Jaw Co-op is sponsoring three $1000.00 scholarships for three graduating Grade 12 students. The successful applicants will receive the payout of the scholarship once the proof of enrollment in a post-secondary institution or course is produced.
- Must personally have an active membership with the Co-op or be a family member living in the same household as an active member with purchases of $5000 or more in the previous year.
- Must be a Grade 12 student who is graduating in the year he/she applies.
Website: Moose Jaw Co-op – Caring for the Community Student Scholarships
To demonstrate our admiration and appreciation for student employees who demonstrate excellence on the job, the Moose Jaw Co-op is sponsoring three $1000.00 scholarships for three student employees. The successful applicants will receive the payout of the scholarship once the proof of enrollment in a post-secondary institution or course is produced.
- Must have worked at the Moose Jaw Co-op for at least 6 months of his/her Grade 12 year,
- must have a personal Moose Jaw Co-op membership and must pursue some type of post-secondary education.
- Application must be made within one year of graduating grade 12.
Previous Deadline: May 15, 2015 (keep checking the Co-op for more information)
Site: Moose Jaw Co-op – In The Community
Student Application Form
Each year the Saskatchewan School Boards Association awards two $2,500.00 scholarships to graduating high school students who remain in Saskatchewan in post-secondary study:
Degree Program Scholarship: $2,500
Technical/Trade Program Scholarship: $2,500
Scholarship recipients are selected on the basis of demonstrated good character, community leadership, financial need, and a 500-word essay. The application deadline is Aug. 31 each year.
Click here to view the Rubric that will be used for scoring the scholarships.
The application deadline for students applying for the SSBA Scholarships is Aug. 31. Please send your application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is recommended that you also contact the Association to ensure that your application form was received. You can contact the Association at 1-306-569-0750.