If you are:
- an original and creative thinker
- committed to your school and community
- a high achiever in academic and creative pursuits
- enthusiastic about learning and intellectual exploration
You could be a University of Toronto National Scholar!
Value of $45 000 to $75 000, including:
- U of T tuition and incidental fees for four years
- First-year residence
- Monetary award of $2 000 or more, depending on financial need
- Mentorship by a faculty member
Approximately 10 National Scholarships awarded every year.
Visit: www.adm.utoronto.ca/ns to apply
Deadline: November 6, 2015