Pfizer, Rx&D and the MS Society of Canada are proud to offer a transformational Scholarship program for youth affected by multiple sclerosis. This innovation program is available solely due to the generous financial support of Pfizer and Rx&D.
Eligible applicants must:
- be a Canadian citizen;
- have at least an 85% average over the last 3 terms of available marks;
- be planning on enrolling full-time in a Canadian, American or Foreign university, specifically in a Science, Technology
- be a high school senior or graduates who have MS or who have an immediate family member with MS
- demonstrate leadership and/or community participation through two references letters from a non-family member (min. one academic);
- include a written submission (max. 800 words) on the relationship of MS in the student’s life and how their course of study will guide them on a path that will impact people living with MS;
- demonstrate financial need.